Just in time for Valentine’s Day. . . . .it’s Sweets Week! Brought to you by the same wonderful women who gave you Crêpe Week and Beer Week and Soup Week. It is a week full of sweet treats and delicious desserts. Cookies and pies, cupcakes and unique treats. . . . .and some give aways! It’s all there. So put your ordinary heart shaped boxes of chocolates back on the shelf and try something home made and special.
Here are some fabulous ideas: (links will be updated daily, but clicking the link to the blog will put you in sugar heaven as well).
- Red Velvet Vanilla Marble Cupcakes @ Comfortably Domestic
- Retro Raspberry Divinity @ Inside Nana Bread’s Head (pssst….and a give away!)
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies @ Kvetchin’ Kitchen
- Mini Meringue Strawberry Pie @ The Hill Country Cook
- Avocado Peppermint Chocolate Mousse @ Climbing Grier Mountain
- Cherry Garcia Chocolate Bark @ Wanna Be a Country Cleaver
- White Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting @ La Petite Pancake
- S’more on a Stick @ Tenaciously Yours
- Lemon Marshmallows @ Decadent Philistines Save The World
- Mini Chocolate Mousse Pies @ Comfortably Domestic
Hope you find the time to visit everyone and that you get some good ideas for some sweets for your sweetie pies, too!