IT’S SOUP WEEK!
Yes! There IS soup for you! And plenty of it!
No need to step up, pick your soup, and move to the left. There is such a wonderful array of soups to be had that I suggest you take your time, mull it over, visit everyone, and try them all! The variety of soup this week is amazing. I enjoy soup all year round and I’m excited for the opportunity to collect new recipes. There’s a give-a-way happening on one of the blogs today. So take a peek and see who is giving away something from Le Creuset. And I will be one of the group who is finishing off the week on Saturday. Naturally, I’ll be offering a dessert soup. I’ll be updating the recipe links as they become available. But clicking on the blog name will get you there as well.
Here’s the ‘souper’ line up:
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Bread Bowls @ Comfortably Domestic
- Hearty Vegetable Mexican Soup & Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread @ The Girly Girl Cooks
- 3 Bean & Spinach Soup @ The Hill Country Cook
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken Soup with Parmesan Croutons @ Country Cleaver
- Sunchoke Soup with Gorgonzola & Honey Crostini @ Climbing Grier Mountain
- Coconut Curry with a lot of Aloha @ The Grommom
- Beef Bourguignon & French Baguettes @ Bakeaholic Mama
- Eat Live Run’s White Chicken Chili @ Tenaciously Yours
- Arizona Mountain Soup with Cornbread @ Decadent Philistines
- Creamy Mushroom Soup @ Kvetchin’ Kitchen
- Shrimp Bisque @ Inside Nana Bread’s Head
- Pink Prosecco Soup @ From My Sweet Heart
So please visit everyone. Great recipes. Great fun. And if you don’t . . . well . . they’ll be NO SOUP FOR YOU!