BONJOUR MES AMIS AND OOOH LA LA!!! IT’S CRÊPE WEEK!
Well maybe it’s not officially crêpe week. But it is for a group of 12 amazing, talented and creative women who will be featuring their best sweet and savory crêpe recipes all week long!!! What’s very exciting is that America’s Test Kitchen is promoting this Crêpe Week; allowing us the use of their basic crêpe recipe and providing 4 cookbooks as give-a-ways on four of the blogs! So please visit each blog to see who is giving away a cookbook. Register to win! And in addition, Carrie from Bakeaholic Mama will be giving away a crêpe pan, courtesy of King Arthur’s Flour! There will be great tips and tricks for making the perfect crêpe; as well as links to the America’s Test Kitchen’s recipe and to a great video tutorial. What an exciting week! I can’t wait to visit my fellow crêpe makers and I hope to see you there! Here is the line up:
- Kirsten @ Comfortably Domestic: Tuscan Crêpes
- Megan @ Wanna Be A Country Cleaver: Grand Marnier Berry Crêpes
- Kat @ Tenaciously Yours: Southwestern Crêpes with Cilantro Pesto
- Jeanne @ Inside Nana Bread’s Head: Lemon Cream Crêpe Cakes for Two
- Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain: Pork Belly and Wild Mushroom Crêpes
- Madeline @ Munching in The Mitten: Blueberry Ginger Crêpes (à la mode)
- Carrie @ Bakeaholic Mama: Vermonter Crêpes (VT cheddar, apple, sage, VT smoked ham)
- Katie @ The Hill Country Cook: Blackberry Orange Crêpes
- Monica@ The Grommom: Prosciutto and Asparagus Crêpes with Mango Cream Sauce
- Mads @ La Petite Pancake: Strawberry Crêpes au Lait
- Allison @ Decadent Philistines: Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Crêpes
- Anne @ From My Sweet Heart : Red Velvet Crêpes with Sweet Mascarpone Cream
So are you ready to get your crêpe on? Do you prefer sweet or savory? And what’s the best crêpe that you’ve ever had?