- 2 blackberries (plus another for garnish)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces of Cazadores Reposado Tequila
- 3/4 ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice (lime slice for garnish)
- 3/4 ounce of Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce of Chambord
- 1 ounce of chilled club soda
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 2 blackberries. Add ice, tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and chambord. Shake well. Pour into a rocks glass. Stir in the club soda. Garnish with skewered blackberry and lime wheel.
It is AMAZING what a difference fresh ingredients play in something so simple as a cocktail. This is a very refreshing summer cocktail. The flavor of those 2 little blackberries really shines through. I hope you enjoy this while listening to a clip from one of my very favorite artists……Jamie Cullum.